The Qt team, together with their cutting-edge technology, is actively assisting industries in creating next-generation user interface solutions for industrial machinery, maritime vessels, satellites, automobiles, medical devices, consumer electronics, and IoT devices. This is just the beginning of an exciting journey, with endless opportunities to make a lasting impact.
About the Role
We are looking for an Investor Relations Manager (temporary 18 months) for a key position at Qt Group. In this role, you will lead investor communications and manage financial and ESG reporting, collaborating closely with Finance and Marketing teams. We offer you an opportunity to work closely with the top management in a growing technology company to drive growth and deliver shareholder value.
In this role, you would work as part of our Finance team in Espoo headquarters (hybrid), reporting to the CFO.
This role is a fixed-term parental leave cover until March 2025, preferably starting in September 2023
- First point of contact with investors and equity analysts
- Lead and prepare Annual Reports and ESG reporting
- Create & develop messaging in all investor communications, including financial reports, stock exchange releases, press releases, and investor presentations
- Organize and coordinate roadshows, investor events and Annual General Meetings
- Manage and update the Qt Group investor website
- Maintain investor database (CRM)
- Tasks related to internal communications, such as organizing company-wide meetings and preparing internal news on behalf of the management
We are looking for a person with a proven track record in investor relations and financial markets. You thrive in a fast-paced and process-oriented environment, enjoy working in a global setting and can communicate effectively with external and internal stakeholders
- Relevant work experience in investor relations, financial controlling or management consulting
- Good understanding of financials and legal requirements for publicly listed companies
- Exceptional attention to detail combined with strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and work independently under pressure
- Superb written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English
- Readiness to travel
What we offer
- Be part of a dynamic, international Finnish growth company with talented and skilled professionals from all around the world
- Wide scope of tasks and responsibilities; a chance to learn and develop professionally every day
- Work-life balance matters: option for a hybrid work-from-home policy and flexible hours
- Comprehensive occupational health care plan, with health insurance, dental care, and support for mental wellbeing
- Benefit from other perks such as lunch benefit, yearly wellbeing budget, bike & commuting benefit…
- Nice office space in Espoo Keilaniemi, free beverages and fruits, ergonomic equipment, and supportive tools
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique products, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself.
For further information about the role, please contact CFO Jouni Lintunen, email@example.com, tel. +358 40 579 0181 (available Friday, July 28 between 13-15).
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company, trusted by industry leaders and over 1.5 million developers worldwide to create applications and smart devices that users love. We help our customers to increase productivity through the entire product development lifecycle – from UI design and software development to quality management and deployment.
Our customers are in more than 70 different industries in over 180 countries. Qt Group is headquartered in Espoo, Finland, and employs almost 700 people globally. To learn more, visit www.qt.io
25.07.2023 to 11.08.2023