Ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world, KONE is a global leader in elevator and escalator business. Every day, millions of people use our elevators and escalators across the world. Our objective is to be a leader in sustainability – not only in our own industry, but also beyond. We have improved the flow of urban life for 110 years, and we want to share our expertise to help our customers in making cities smart, sustainable, and better places to live.
We are looking for a dynamic team-player with curiosity, attention to detail and a can-do approach to join KONE’s Investor Relations team as an Investor Relations Coordinator.
You will be the team’s right hand, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of KONE’s IR activities. You will thrive if you are proactive, self-driven, and possess a structured approach to working. Most importantly you are service minded with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
We offer you an excellent opportunity to work in an international environment and develop your skills within investor relations. At KONE, we take pride in having an inclusive corporate culture and are known for providing diverse career paths for our employees.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning and preparing IR activities related to road shows and investor conferences
- Coordinating investor meeting requests
- Taking care of practical arrangements for IR events such as Capital Markets Days and Annual General Meetings
- Participating in the interim and annual reporting process
- Administrating IR tools, publishing stock exchange releases and updating webpages
- Handling various administrative tasks
- College or university degree in a relevant field
- You might be at the beginning of your career or a few years in; experience from finance or communications is to your advantage
- A basic understanding of corporate financials and an interest in the equity markets is beneficial
- Fluency in both Finnish and English
- Strong command of MS Office programs
- Flexibility and able to work under pressure
You will report to the Head of Investor Relations and be based in Espoo.
For additional information, you can call Natalia Valtasaari, Head of Investor Relations on Wednesday March 15th between 13-15 or Monday March 20th between 12-14. Contact information: tel. +358 204 75 4705, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in this position, please apply latest on March 26th, 2023 here.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers
14.03.2023 to 26.03.2023