We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and active IR Director for our expert and dynamic investor relations team of six people. Join the interesting energy sector and be part of driving our clean energy and decarbonisation agenda!
About the role
Our stakeholders and cooperation network are extensive both inside and outside the company. You work closely with different business operations and functions and thus ensure that our communication in different channels is of high quality and timely.
We offer a very interesting position in our investor and financial communications function in one of the leading energy companies in the Nordics. You report to the VP, Investor Relations and your office is at our head office in Espoo.
The current job holder is transferring to a new position outside the IR function within Fortum.
In your role you will be responsible for:
As Director, Investor Relations & Financial Communications you are responsible for producing and developing the external financial communication and reporting within the regulatory framework for a stock-listed company in order to help securing a fair valuation of the company’s financial instruments.
- Drafting interim and annual reports, lead of interim reporting process
- Drafting process of regulated releases (stock exchange releases and investor news) according to market regulation
- Interaction with private investors and also a contact point with with institutional investors and analysts
- Communication with financial media
What we are looking for
- Good knowledge of the financial markets and regulations for exchange listed companies
- Good understanding and analytical approach of financial statements
- Good accuracy and consistency in combination with great communication skills
- Experience in interaction with media, ability to simplify complex issues and see the broader picture
- Good cooperation skills
- Knowledge of Fortum’s businesses, the power and commodity markets is an advantage
- Higher academic education, preferably major in finance, and 3-5 years of senior position experience in IR
- Fluent writing and speaking in Finnish and English, Swedish is an advantage
If you would like to hear more about the position, please contact VP, Investor Relations and Financial Communications, Ingela Ulfves by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone tel: +358 (0)40 5151 531, latest on October 13th.
For further questions about the position and the recruitment process, you may send your question(s) or contact request to MPS Consultant Jenni Luoma by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, tel: +358 20 746 9462.
To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and a health examination including drug testing.
At Fortum, we are committed to building diverse teams where everyone feels included and is treated equally.
Fortum is a Nordic energy company. Our purpose is to power a world where people, businesses and nature thrive together. We are one of the cleanest energy producers in Europe and our actions are guided by our ambitious environmental targets. We generate and deliver clean energy reliably and help industries to decarbonise their processes and grow. Our core operations in the Nordics comprise of efficient, CO2-free power generation as well as reliable supply of electricity and district heat to private and business customers. For our ~5 000 employees, we commit to be a safe, and inspiring workplace. Fortum’s share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. fortum.com
03.10.2023 to 13.10.2023