At Fiskars Group we are unified and driven by our common purpose: pioneering design to make the everyday extraordinary. Join our team and seize the extraordinary opportunity to influence the everyday!
Fiskars Group Finance is now looking for an
Investor Relations Specialist
to work alongside the Director of Investor Relations. The Investor Relations (IR) function is responsible for Fiskars Group’s investor and financial communications and works closely with top management, other parts of the Finance function and Communications. The IR function ensures that capital market participants have equal access to adequate information for an informed assessment of the value of Fiskars’ securities.
Your main responsibilities as an Investor Relations specialist will include:
- Supporting in preparation of financial reports and related materials, such as Annual Reports, Interim Reports and investor presentations
- Developing and updating our online investor content (website, possibly also social media)
- Preparing and publishing stock exchange releases
- Coordinating our participation in investor conferences and roadshows
- Supporting in organizing Capital Market Days, Annual General Meetings and other investor events
- Acting as one point of contact to investors and analysts and participating in investor meetings
As part of your role, you will also work closely with Chief Strategy and M&A officer e.g. on the following tasks:
- Supporting in compilation of management reports
- Preparing peer group analyses, market intelligence and timely insights for management
The role is part of Finance function and reports to Director of Investor Relations, Essi Lipponen. The position is hybrid, but requires occasional presence at Fiskars Group’s Campus located in Keilaniemi, Espoo.
Experience and skills
The ideal candidate fulfils as many as possible of the following criteria:
- University degree in a relevant field, such as business or economics
- Some previous work experience from IR, finance or communications
- Good understanding of the company´s financial fundamentals as well as interest in the capital markets
- Ability to comprehend and communicate company´s business clearly and effectively
- Fluency in spoken and written Finnish and English, Swedish is a plus
- Strong command of MS Office tools
Personality and way of working
Description of the ideal candidate:
- Energetic and hands-on working style
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Effective in organizing and prioritizing
- Excellent co-operation skills
- Positive mind and “can do” attitude
- High integrity and operates according to Fiskars’ values
- Willingness and ability to travel.
Please send your application by April 16, 2023 at the latest. We don’t accept applications by email for GDPR reasons so please apply through our recruitment tool.
Additional information will be provided by the hiring manager Director of Investor Relations, Essi Lipponen Wednesday April 5th between 10-12 or Tuesday April 11th between 14-16. Contact information: Essi Lipponen, +358 40 829 1192, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Fiskars Group is the global home of design-driven brands for indoor and outdoor living. Our brands include Fiskars, Gerber, Iittala, Royal Copenhagen, Moomin by Arabia, Waterford, and Wedgwood. Our brands are present in more than 100 countries and we have more than 350 own stores. We have 7,000 employees and our global net sales in 2022 were EUR 1.2 billion.
We are driven by our common purpose: Pioneering design to make the everyday extraordinary. Since 1649, we have designed products of timeless, purposeful, and functional beauty, while driving innovation and sustainable growth.
Read more: fiskarsgroup.com
28.03.2023 to 16.04.2023