Finnair is a diverse community of professionals who work ambitiously with a big heart and commitment. We cherish our strong safety culture, never taking it for granted, and courageously and determinedly keep sustainability at the core of our everyday work. We find meaning in our purpose: to enrich lives by bridging the world, and our identity and service mindset stems from our iconic brand’s Nordic heritage. Our values – Commitment to care, Working Together, Simplicity and Courage – guide us in everything we do.
We are looking for an experienced
(Senior) Manager, Investor Relations
to join our Investor Relations team in Finance at our headquarters in Vantaa.
As an Investor Relations Manager, you will:
- be responsible for handling day-to-day tasks of Finnair IR
- be responsible for producing Finnair’s external financial communication and reporting to enable a fair valuation of the company’s financial instruments. This includes:
- drafting of interim and annual reports
- drafting of regulated releases (stock exchange releases and investor news)
- communication with private investors and being a contact point for institutional investors and analysts
- work with cross-organisational topics and projects
- be a part of our joint Group Accounting, Tax and Investor Relations team that has a strong team spirit and willingness to support you
- have an opportunity for continuous learning and career growth
To succeed in this role, it is essential that you have:
- higher academic education, preferably major in finance (M.SC (Econ), MBA or equivalent)
- at least 2 – 3 years of experience in IR
- good knowledge of the financial markets and regulations for listed companies
- solid understanding of financial accounting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flows
- analytical and diligent way of working
- excellent presentation and communication skills
- fluent written and spoken English and Finnish
In this role, you report to the Head of Group Accounting, Tax and Investor Relations.
Depending on the selected candidate’s background, experience, and alignment with our organisational needs, the final job title may be either Manager or Senior Manager, Investor Relations.
We are actively reviewing applications already during the application period and aim to fill the position as soon as we identify a qualified candidate. If the role matches your career goals, please apply promptly, but at the latest by 29 February 2024, through this link.
For more information, please contact Erkka Salonen, Head of Group Accounting, Tax and Investor Relations +358 9 818 5101, preferably on 7 February between 12 pm – 2 pm Finnish time or on 9 February between 2 pm – 4 pm Finnish time.